Monday, July 8, 2013

Why I need suspenders

also known as:  I spent all my money on new clothes that don't fit me now so somebody needs to buy me a damned belt! HA!

True that.  Right before I started this little 'adventure', I semi-permanently scarred my Lane Bryant credit card.  I was so happy that I got a couple pairs of pants, some capri's, and SHORTS!  I haven't had a pair of shorts in years, and I was so happy to have bottoms that fit me like a GLOVE.  Perfect.  Of course, I was unhappy with my appearance anyway (still am), but it was good to not have chub rubbed thighs, or the waste-band cutting into me like Freddy Krueger.

Then this......

It turns out that my 'weigh in' day on WW Online was set for Saturday.  I went and changed it to Friday, since I use the scale at work.  Ain't no way I'm going across town on a Saturday just to put my fat arse on a scale.  So I weighed myself on Friday.  BUT - since I said on here that I was going to weigh in on Mondays, I'm going to do that to.  And I did.

Starting Weight on 6/30/13:  242lbs
Weight as of 7/8/13:             236lbs

That's EIGHT pounds lost!  It's a little, and it's a lot.  Enough that my pants won't stay up.  Enough that The Funny Skinny Girl at work said "OMG, You've lost weight!"...she said, because she could see curves on my sides!!

YAY ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment