Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The First Three Days Are the Hardest

I've heard this a few times.  And boy, were they right!

I am happy to announce, though, that I have not cheated even once!  As much as I want some taco's right now, or pizza last night - I prevailed.  Oh yeah, and I still had pizza last night!

Both yesterday and today, I went right up to my points - not under, not over.  So proud!  And I still have an apple that I haven't eaten yet!

Yesterday, I ate:
Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar
Smart Ones Breakfast Sandwich (turkey sausage, egg, cheese on engl. muffin)
V8 Fruit Fusion - Strawberry & Banana
Smart Ones Roast Turkey & Mashed Potatoes (lunch)
Smart Ones Mini Pizza's (dinner) **Note:  I did eat both trays though, stayed within my points.  I REALLY wanted pizza!!**
Yoplait Greek 100 lemon yogurt
Keebler 100 Calorie Right Bites Fudge Stripe Mini's
For  my snacks I munched on fruit - banana's, apples, peaches, & plums.

Today, I ate:
Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar
Smart Ones Breakfast Sandwich (turkey sausage, egg, cheese on engl. muffin)
V8 Fruit Fusion - Strawberry & Banana
Special K Cracker Chips - Cheddar (27 chips/3pts) - these were friggin' tasty!!
Smart Ones Lasagna (lunch)
Yoplait Greek 100 Black Cherry Yogurt
1 mini bag of Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop (butter) popcorn
2 cups mixed greens salad (with kale, spinach, cabbage, and gosh knows what else)
8 mini carrot sticks
2 celery stalks
3oz chicken breast, leftover from Sunday.  I cut up and put on my salad.
4tbsp Wishbone Light 1000 Island Dressing
Keebler 100 Calorie Right Bites Fudge Stripe Mini's
Snacks - the fruits :)

Now see, this is a LOT of food for me to be eating all day long.  I'm finding myself more aware of what I'm about to put in me, and planning ahead of time.  Sure, it's been only 3 days, but I can feel my body changing a bit.  Mainly, after that salad I just ate, I'm actually FULL!  I haven't had a soda in 3 days either - I'm drinking iced tea instead.  I'm using Stevia as a sweetener, so it's ZERO points!

Here's my typical before daily eatin':
1 44oz Coke from QT
1 sausage, egg, & cheese biscuit from QT
and then...
Either a whole totino's frozen pizza or some kind of combo from a fast food drive thru - usually super sized.

That's it.  That's what I ate.  Sometimes, I'd pick up another 44oz of coke on my way home.

Not so good, eh?

So...lets hope the next 3 days finds me not wanting to eat those tacos.








No comments:

Post a Comment